Grill Your Peaches Cocktail
- 2 ounces grilled peach puree*
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar simple syrup**
- 2 ounces honey bourbon
- 1 ounce peach-flavored liqueur
- Ice, as needed
- 2 ounces whipped cream, infused with brown sugar simple syrup
- *Cook's Note: Grill 1 peach, halved and with pit removed, for 5 minutes on each side, until flesh is tender. Remove skin, and puree until smooth.
- ** Prepare brown sugar simple syrup (equal parts brown sugar and water heated until sugar is dissolved; then cooled).
Add peach puree to honey bourbon, peach-flavored liqueur, 1 tablespoon brown sugar simple syrup. Shake ingredients together over ice, then strain.
In a separate bowl or canister, add 1tablespoon brown sugar simple syrup to whipped cream and top the drink.
Series: Drinks with Alie and Georgia
Episode: Grill Your Peaches Cocktail (Ep. 24)