- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Kosher salt
- 16 miniature rye toast squares, about 2-inches by 2-inches
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 6 ounces corned beef, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Swiss cheese, each slice cut in to 4 equal pieces
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 16 small dill pickle chips, drained
- 1 cup kettle-style potato chips, lightly crushed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F with a rack positioned in the middle of the oven.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, Dijon mustard and sweet pickle relish in a small mixing bowl. Season to taste with kosher salt. Reserve.
Use a serrated knife to trim away the crust from 8 of the rye toast squares. Use a 2-inch round cutter to cut the remaining rye toast squares into rounds. Spread a thin layer of salted butter on 1 side of each rye toast. Place the buttered rye toasts on a baking sheet, buttered-side down. Spread 1 teaspoon of the reserved dressing on each piece of rye toast. Top each with 1 folded piece of corned beef and 2 pieces of Swiss cheese. Place in the preheated oven and bake until the corned beef is heated through and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove to a large platter and top each with a heaping teaspoon of sauerkraut, a dill pickle chip and a sprinkle of crushed kettle-style potato chips.