Asparagus Wok Tossed with Oyster Mushrooms and Black Fungus
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely diced garlic
- 7 ounces asparagus, bottoms trimmed and sliced into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 2 1/2 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 2 1/2 ounces black fungus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 chili, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
In a hot wok, heat the oil, add the garlic and fry until fragrant. Add the asparagus and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the mushroom and black fungus tossing for 30 seconds. Now add the fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and 1 tablespoon of water. Toss for a further 1 minute and then add salt and pepper.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with chili and sesame seeds.
Serve with jasmine rice.