Baby Arugula Salad with Balsamic Roasted Peaches
- 2 peaches
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound baby arugula, washed
- 1/2 cup shallots (sliced thinly)
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 1 bunch purple basil
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- Balsamic Yogurt Dressing, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon black truffle oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cut the fresh peaches into wedges and mix with the honey and balsamic vinegar. Saute for 5 minutes on medium heat until the peaches are coated. Remove and let cool.
Dress with the Balsamic Yogurt Dressing. Finish with the black truffle oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix the yogurt, balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper together. Then drizzle the oil in slowly until fully combined. Chill until serving.