Balanced Boxed Lunch
HONEY ROASTED TURKEY SANDWICH:
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dips Mix
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 8 ounces honey roasted turkey, sliced
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 1 juicy tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R)
POP CRISPS (RECIPE COURTESY BRIGITTE NGUYEN):
- 3 popped grain snacks, broken into pieces, such as Magic Pop
- 1 teaspoon(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
COOL FRUIT FONDUE:
For the honey roasted turkey sandwich: Using a food processor or 2 forks, mash or puree the white beans with the Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dips Mix and 3 tablespoons water until the beans are spreadable. Lay out the bread and evenly spread each slice with the white bean mixture. Top each of 4 slices with a 1/4 of the turkey, cheese slice, tomato slices and lettuce leave and drizzled with bit of Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Light. Top with remaining bread slices.
For the pop crisps: Toss until all the pieces of the grain snacks are coated. Serve in a bag lunch in place of potato chips.
For the cool fruit fondue: Combine the yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix until blended. Transfer to a small resealable container and cover.
Place the fruit in a medium resealable container, making sure to keep the fruit divided up into sections. Pack into a bagged lunch with a plastic fork or toothpick. When ready to eat, dip the fruit pieces into the flavored yogurt and enjoy.