Bourbon Apple Glazed Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings, trimmed
- 1 cup Maker's Mark (R) Bourbon
- 1 can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Minced scallions and apples, for garnish
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium pot. Bring to boil on high heat and then reduce to a simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until the wings are tender and the glaze has reduced, coating the wings.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Remove the wings from the pot and transfer to a parchment lined sheet tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the wings begin to color and the glaze becomes shiny. Garnish with minced scallions and apple. Serve immediately.