- 6 to 8 thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 ounces gin (recommended: Hendricks)
- 3/4 ounce agave syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 heaping bar spoon beet horseradish
- Ice, for shaking
- 1 large ice cube, for serving
- Pinch Cypress sea salt, for garnish
- 1 shucked raw oyster
Muddle 4 cucumber slices in a metal cocktail shaker. Add the gin, agave syrup, lime juice and beet horseradish to the shaker. Top with ice and the shaker top. Shake vigorously. Strain over a large ice cube in a cocktail glass. Garnish with pinch of Cypress sea salt on the ice cube and slices of cucumber against the inside of the glass. Serve with the raw oyster.
This recipe was provided by restaurant professionals and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.