Build-Your-Own Brunch Buffet
Mix and match from Cooking Channel chefs' best breakfast and brunch recipes to create your own custom morning spread.
Browse our best breakfast and brunch recipes
What would a brunch be without eggs? Use this versatile ingredient to make your favorite dish, from basic fried, poached and scrambled eggs to dressed-up eggs Benedict.
- Soufleed Spinach Omelet (pictured)
- Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Fried Eggs With Truffles
- Michael Symon's Scrambled Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo
- Baked Eggs With Canadian Bacon
- Southwestern Eggs Benedict
- Italian Egg Sandwiches
- Bacon and Egg Rolls With Spicy Tomato Relish
These comforting all-in-one breakfasts make for easy, hearty morning meals.
- Frittata With Potato and Prosciutto
- Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- Berry Strata
- Chorizo Torta
- Asparagus and Jack Cheese Frittata
- Quiche Lorraine
- Mexican Egg Bake
- Spicy Breakfast Casserole
- Broccoli, Mushroom and Cheese Strata
Potatoes are a culinary blank canvas, especially for breakfast and brunch. Fry them, grate them, turn them into a pancake, then finish the dish off with your favorite herbs and spices.
- Potato Pancakes
- Parmesan Potato Pancake
- Cheesy Hash Browns
- Patatas Bravas Home Fries With Roasted Tomato Aioli
- Spicy Southwestern Home Fries
- Bacon-Rosemary Potato Hash
Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast and More
Weekend breakfast and brunch is the perfect time to mix up a sweet batch of your favorite batter, whether you prefer pancakes, waffles or crepes. Don't forget the French toast!
- Cardamom-Orange French Toast
- Doughnut French Toast
- French Toast with Salted Caramel and Creme Fraiche
- Chocolate Waffles
- Crepes Suzette
- Cakey Buttermilk Pancakes
- Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
- Banana-Pecan Pancakes With Maple Butter
Bake for Breakfast
Turn your kitchen into a bake shop with our best recipes for decadent morning treats, from biscuits and doughnuts to muffins and coffee cake.
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Crumb Coffee Cake With Maple Frosting
- Olive Oil Muffins
- Crisp, Buttery Canneles
- Apple Zeppole With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Indian Doughnuts
- Apple Fritters
On the side: Serve a slice of maple-candied bacon or spicy sausage.
Salad for Brunch
Whether you choose a sweet or savory salad, something light and fresh rounds out a rich meal.
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Melon, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad
- Cucumber Ribbon Salad
- Grapefruit Salad With Honey and Mint
- Arugula and Roasted Fruit Salad With Panettone Croutons
- Mixed Green Salad with Whole Citrus Vinaigrette
Drinks and Smoothies
Go beyond the typical cup of coffee with these inspired cocktails, smoothies and fruity drinks.