Cantaloupe, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad
- 8-ounces fresh arugula, rinsed and spun dry
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 cantaloupe, halved, seeded, peeled, and cut into thin wedges
- 6 to 8 thin slices prosciutto, torn into bite-size pieces
In a medium bowl toss the arugula with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more olive oil as needed to lightly coat the arugula.
Arrange the cantaloupe wedges on a large serving plate, top with the prosciutto and then the dressed arugula salad.