Cheesy Baked Chicken Chopped Salad
- 1/4 cup soft herbed cheese (about half of a 5.2-ounce block), such as Boursin
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix together the cheese and mayonnaise. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and arrange them on a baking sheet. Evenly divide the cheese mixture between the chicken, spreading it out to cover the surface of the meat. Bake the chicken until the cheese is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, 15 to 17 minutes.
To serve, slice the chicken and arrange it over the chopped salad.