- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dips Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded queso blanco
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dressing
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 jalapenos, sliced thin, optional
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1/2 avocado, sliced thin (instead of guacamole)
- 8 fresh corn tortillas, warmed
For the filling: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until a little smoky. Add the cumin, paprika, Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dips Mix, garlic and onions and cook, stirring, until the onions become translucent. Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the shredded chicken, and allow to heat through. Add the cilantro, remove from the heat and stir well. Cover and set aside while the chicken soaks up all the yummy juices.
Arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, queso blanco, cilantro, pineapple, Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dressing, limes, jalapenos, if using, radishes and avocado on a platter or in separate bowls. Place the tortillas on a plate. Place the filling in a bowl and let everyone build their tacos just the way they like them.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.