Lemon Curd and Stem Ginger White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (scooped)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/3 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1/4 cup chopped stem ginger (about 3 balls of ginger)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (from about 1 lemon)
- 5 ounces white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
Whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl and set aside.
Place the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar into a stand mixer and beat on medium-high speed until combined. Scrap down the sides and mix briefly. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat on medium-high until combined. Mix in the lemon curd, stem ginger and lemon zest.
Lower the speed to medium and slowly beat in the flour mixture in 2 batches. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
Scoop 6 heaping tablespoons of dough onto each prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, 11 to 15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheets for 15 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.