- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 orange
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (from 1 ear) fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 pieces (5 ounces each) skinless salmon fillet
Arrange salmon on prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt, then brush generously on all sides with chile mixture. Broil 5 to 7 minutes or until just opaque throughout. Serve salmon on quinoa pilaf.
NotesVariation: Use 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. chunks, instead of salmon; broil 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center (165 degrees F).