Chocolate Chip, Pecan and Toffee Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 sticks of soft unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee candy bits (you can find this in the baking isle of your grocery store)
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips (I like to use milk chocolate chips, but dark chocolate chips taste great too)
Set the oven to 350 degrees F and line your baking sheets with silicone baking sheets.
Use your hands to mix all of the ingredients until you see your cookie dough form, then get ready for the sweetness!!!
Drop heaping tablespoon scoops of dough about 3 inches apart on the baking sheets and bake until the edges are golden and centers are still soft, about 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets about 2 minutes and then carefully transfer to wire racks to cool.