Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (recommended: Skippy)
- 4 scoops toffee or caramel ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons or 1/4 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped or left whole to taste
- 4 chocolate cigar cookies
Put all the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter into a saucepan and put it on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally. In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready. When everything has melted add 3 to 4 tablespoons of boiling water to thin the sauce.
Get out 4 sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by 1 of the chocolate and then another of vanilla.
Pour over some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce and sprinkle with salted peanuts.
Stick a chocolate cigar cookie in each sundae glass, hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.