- One 6 to 8-ounce burger
- 2 tomato slices
- Sesame seed hamburger bun
- 1/2 ounce Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 ounce coleslaw
- 2 slices bacon, fried and chopped
- Garlic sauce ( mayonnaise, garlic, heavy cream, salt and pepper to taste)
- Pink sauce (mayonnaise and ketchup to taste)
- 1 ounce shoestring potatoes
- Pineapple sauce
- 1 pineapple ring
- Shredded lettuce
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Grill the burger to desired doneness. Place the tomatoes on top of the bottom half of the burger bun. Layer on the burger patty, cheese, coleslaw and bacon. Drizzle with the garlic sauce, pink sauce, ketchup and mustard. Top with shoestring potatoes, pineapple sauce, pineapple ring, shredded lettuce and the bun top. Serve with additional sauces on the side.