- 2 ounces Rhubarb-Infused Elderflower Liqueur, recipe follows
- 3 wild strawberries
- 3/4 ounce Meyer Lemon Air, recipe follows
RHUBARB-INFUSED ELDERFLOWER LIQUEUR:
- 1 bottle elderflower liqueur (recommended: St. Germain)
- 6 stalks fresh rhubarb, chopped
MEYER LEMON AIR:
- 1/2 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1 pinch soy lecithin
Pour the Rhubarb-Infused Elderflower Liqueur into a shot glass. Gently drop the strawberries into the shot glass. Top with 3 small spoonfuls of Meyer Lemon Air.
This recipe was provided by restaurant professionals and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Place the rhubarb in the bottle of elderflower liqueur for a week and a half.