- 8 ounces Frickaccio's USDA certified organic dough ball or other pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 slices smoked ham
- 2 slices spicy ham, such as capicola
- 3 slices hard salami
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella and provolone blend
- 5 slices pepperoncini pepper
- 1 large egg, for wash
- Italian seasoning, for sprinkling
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Roll the dough into a 12-by-15-inch rectangle. In the middle of the dough, layer the meats: First add the smoked ham, then the spicy ham, hard salami and pepperoni. Next sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese blend. Lastly, top with the pepperoncini.
Starting from the long side, fold the dough over the meats. Tuck under the ends. Slit the top of the dough a few times. Brush with the egg wash and sprinkle with some Italian seasoning. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.