- 1 pound andouille sausage
- 6 cups seafood or light chicken broth
- 16 marble potatoes (less than 1 inch diameter)
- 1 small sweet onion, diced and lightly sauteed
- 2 cups of fresh corn kernels
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (16/20 count)
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 28 littleneck clams, steamed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, peeled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Heat a grill to medium and grill the andouille sausage, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Slice into 2-inch rounds.
Combine the seafood broth, potatoes and onion in a medium pot, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook until the potatoes are tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the andouille sausage, corn, shrimp, crab, clams and tomatoes.
Return to simmer and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice and basil.