Geoduck Crudo with Celery, Lime, Chiles and Radish
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 8 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 small ribs celery, sliced as thinly as possible on a bias
- 2 jalapenos, deseeded and diced as small as possible
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 geoduck clam, cleaned and sliced as thinly as possible on a bias
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper
Mix together the oil, chives, radishes, celery, jalapenos, lime juice, clam and cucumber in a large bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Let marinate about 5 minutes, and then serve as a crudo or with a small salad as a light first course.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.