- 600 grams (21.2 ounces) brown sugar
- 500 grams (17.6 ounces) unsalted butter
- 200 grams (7.1 ounces) hazelnut praline paste
- 100 grams (3.5 ounces) honey
- 14 grams (0.5 ounce) vanilla extract
- 10 grams (0.35 ounce) salt
- 4 large eggs
- 300 grams (10.6 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 400 grams (14 ounces) whole wheat flour
- 10 grams (0.35 ounce) baking soda
- 600 grams (21.2 ounces) granola
- 450 grams (15.9 ounces) raisins
- 200 grams (7.1 ounces) old-fashioned rolled oats
Add the eggs and mix until well incorporated. Add the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and baking soda and mix until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
Fold in the granola, raisins and oats. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Portion the dough with an ice cream scoop onto the prepared sheet tray. Bake until the cookies are about two shades darker but still slightly under-baked in the center, about 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.