Grilled Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dressing
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced into 8 rings
- 2 plums, cored and each cut into 8 wedges
- Vegetable oil, for brushing fruit
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Preheat grill to medium.
Lightly brush fruit with oil and place on the grill. Cook until pineapple and plums are nicely caramelized, turning once, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to a plate. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, honey and mint. Place 2 rings and 4 wedges on each plate and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with pine nuts.