Grilled Grouper Fillets with Creole Salsa
- 1 ear corn, roasted with 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup finely diced Creole tomato
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced pickled okra
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Slice roasted corn off cob into pan over heated grill. Add Creole tomato, red onion, pickled okra, garlic, red pepper and olive oil. Stir occasionally until okra and onions are slightly soft, about 3 minutes.
Preheat grill. Brush grouper with olive oil and grill until cooked through. Place on serving plates and spoon salsa on top of grouper.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.