Grilled Vegetables with Tofu
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red peppers, seeds removed and peppers cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 stalks of asparagus
- 2 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, thickly sliced
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Put the garlic, cumin, coriander, oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk well. Add the peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, and tofu and toss gently until all the spices are evenly distributed.
Place the vegetables on the preheated grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender with nice grill marks on both sides.