- 4 large Hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 6 tablespoons diced white onion
- 2 jalapeno chiles, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves and soft stems, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more if needed
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled queso fresco
- 3 cups totopos (baked corn chips), for serving
Scoop the flesh from the avocados into a non-reactive bowl and discard any brown or discolored parts. Mash the avocado using a fork.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.