How to Make Fish Tacos
Learn how to make fish tacos, from how to choose the fish to the best ways to cook it.
If you want to please a crowd, there's one dish that won't leave you fishing for compliments: Fish tacos. Fun and easy, fish tacos are always a party pleaser.
Tips for Making Fabulous Fish Tacos:
1. If you're sauteeing the fish, choose a white, flaky fish, like Mahi Mahi for added texture.
2. If you're grilling your fish, leave the skin on and lay the fish flesh side down first. You'll get cleaner grill marks and fewer flare ups.
3. If you're frying the fish, heat the oil to 375 degrees. If you don't have a fryer, don't worry — you can just as easily use a big pot instead.
Great Fish Taco Recipes to Try:
- Aida's Fish Tacos
- Chuck Hughes' Fish Tacos
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Cream
- Tyler's Ultimate Fish Tacos
- Grilled Fish Tacos
- Yayo's Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Zesty Lime Fish Tacos
- El Rey's Fish Tacos
WATCH: Fabulous Fish Tacos