Sweet Potato Oven Fries with Avocado Dip
SWEET POTATO FRIES:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled, cut into 4-inch long and 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Coarse ground rock salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Avocado Dip, recipe follows
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
Arrange the coated fries in a single layer on the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes on the lower rack until the sweet potatoes soften. Transfer the pan to the upper rack of the oven and bake 10 minutes longer, until fries are crispy. Serve with Avocado Dip.
Place the avocado, mayonnaise, cream cheese, jalapeno, scallions, and lime juice into a blender or small food processor. Blend for 1 minute or until you have a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve as a dip for the Sweet Potato Oven Fries.