- 1 bunch red grapes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling
- 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced 1/8 inch thick and diced
- 4 ounces Tuscan pecorino, sliced 1/8 inch thick and cut into wedges
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons acacia flower honey or other light floral honey
- 4 ounces gorgonzola
- 10 cups loosely packed greens (frisee, arugula, Treviso or radicchio)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, rehydrated in warm water
- 3 teaspoons high-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Remove the grapes from the stems and toss with a little olive oil. Roast until slightly softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
Around the rim of each of six plates, make three equidistant stacks consisting of pecorino cheese on the bottom, sliced pears in the middle and pine nuts and honey on top. In between the cheese/pear stacks, place three small pieces of gorgonzola.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the greens, roasted grapes, cherries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix until evenly incorporated.