Spaghetti Squash Primavera
- 1 medium spaghetti squash (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced oyster mushrooms
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Halve the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Set the squash halves cut-side-up in a baking dish. Drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake until fork tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and use a fork to separate the flesh into strands. Transfer the squash "noodles" to a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 8 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the oyster mushrooms, rosemary, thyme and red pepper flakes, and cook 3 minutes more. Add the cherry tomatoes and green olives, and cook for a final 2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the spaghetti squash. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the pine nuts and serve immediately.