John Legend's Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 14 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Beat your butter and sugars in a separate bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and fluffy. Add the eggs and then the vanilla and beat well. Add the combined flour mixture and mix well. Add the oats, chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips and raisins, and mix well.
Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheets. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top. Bake until light golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Serve warm.