- c2 (15-ounce) cans reduced-sodium creamy tomato soup with 4g fat or less per serving (recommended: Amy's Organic Light In Sodium Chunky Tomato Bisque)
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole baby clams, drained
- 6 ounces (about 30) cooked ready-to-eat medium-small shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Place a nonstick pot on the stove, and set temperature to medium heat. Pour in the soup.
Add clams, shrimp, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chopped basil. Stirring often, bring to desired heat, about 2 minutes.
Garnish with basil leaves and enjoy!
PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, 1 generous cup): 185 calories, 3.5g fat, 885mg sodium, 20g carbs, 2g fiber, 13g sugars, 19g protein