Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup marshmallow cream, such as Fluff
In a medium bowl, mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool while you prepare the filling.
Once the mixture in the pan has melted, remove it from the heat and stir in the lemon extract, lemon zest, and food coloring if using. Pour two-thirds of the fudge over the crust and spread. Working quickly, add the marshmallow cream to the remaining fudge in the saucepan. Fold, being careful to not totally mix them together; you want swirls of fudge and marshmallow. Pour and spread over the fudge already in the pan.
Let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate to set. Slice into squares or triangles and serve. Cover and store at room temperature or in the refrigerator. The fudge will for keep 3 to 4 days.