Lobster, Bacon and Chorizo Taco
- 4 ounces bacon, small dice
- 3 ounces chorizo, small dice
- 2 tablespoons small-diced white onion
- 1 pound lobster tail meat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons salsa (choose your favorite)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Corn tortillas, for serving, warmed
In a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat, saute the bacon and chorizo until the fat is rendered, about 10 minutes. Add the onions and saute until soft, about1 minute. Bring the heat up to medium and add the lobster meat. Cook until the lobster is cooked all the way through , an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Add the cheese, salsa and cilantro. Toss to form a gooey mess. Season with the salt and pepper. Serve inside tortillas and garnish with anything your heart desires.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.