- 5 fresh sage leaves
- Shaved ice
- 2 ounces Green Tea-Infused Vodka, recipe follows
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Honey Peach Syrup, recipe follows
- 2 dashes bitters (recommended: Angostura)
- Ice cubes, for shaking
- Splash club soda
- 1 bar spoon fresh mashed peaches, for garnish
HONEY PEACH SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh peach juice
GREEN TEA-INFUSED VODKA:
- 1 bottle vodka (recommended: Haute Vodka)
- 5 bags green tea (recommended: Bigelow)
Place 1 fresh sage leaf into a small mason jar and press gently - do not muddle. Top with shaved ice.
Pour the Green Tea-Infused Vodka, lemon juice, Honey Peach Syrup and bitters into a metal cocktail shaker and fill with ice cubes. Top with the cap, seal and shake vigorously. Add more shaved ice and 3 more sage leaves to the mason jar. Strain the vodka mixture into the jar. Top with more shaved ice and stir slowly. Top with club soda just to the neck of the jar. Top with more shaved ice and garnish with mashed fresh peaches and the remaining sage leaf.
This recipe was provided by restaurant professionals and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
In small saucepan, combine the honey and fresh peach juice. Boil until thoroughly combined. Cool, bottle and store until ready to use.
Pour the vodka into a 32-ounce mason jar. Place the tea bags into the jar and seal. Put the mason jar in a cold, dark cupboard for 2 hours. Remove the tea bags.