Mango Chili Sorbet
- 14 ounces (400 grams) sugar
- 3 1/3 ounces (96 grams) dextrose
- 2 1/4 ounces (63 grams) glucose powder
- 1 1/4 ounces (36 grams) trimoline
- 1/10 ounce (3 grams) sorbet stabilizer
- Pinch salt
- 2 pounds (900 grams) mango puree
- 3 jalapenos, diced
In a medium saucepan, combine 4 1/4 cups (1000 grams) water, the sugar, dextrose, glucose powder, trimoline, sorbet stabilizer and salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes and then set aside to cool.
Once cooled, add the mango puree and diced jalapenos. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions.