Mariscos de Campechana
- 4 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 tomatoes, seeded, small dice
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 large onion, small dice
- 2 ounces Maryland lump crab
- 3 oysters, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon chiffonade fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Combine the oil, one third of the jalapenos, garlic, chili flakes and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Mix together the tomatoes, cocktail sauce, onion and remaining jalapenos in a large bowl. Fold in the shrimp, crab, oysters, avocado and cilantro. Stir in the lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the tortilla chips.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.