- 100 grams (about 3.5 ounces) unsalted butter
- 15 grams (about 0.5 ounce) raw sugar
- 10 grams (about 0.35 ounce) honey
- 120 grams (about 4.25 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 95 grams (about 3.35 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 grams (about 0.1 ounce) kosher salt
- 4 grams (about 0.15 ounce) baking powder
- 140 grams (5 ounces) eggs, at room temperature
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Cooking spray
- Powdered sugar, sifted, for serving
Special equipment: a madeleine mold
Let the batter rest for 3 hours.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Prepare the madeleine mold by spraying it liberally with the cooking spray. Pipe or spoon the madeleine batter into the mold and bake until golden brown and puffed in the center, about 4 minutes.
To unmold, knock the madeleine mold against a hard flat surface.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.