- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup papaya chunks
- Serving suggestion: Serve with rice or rotis.
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute until the onion is softened, about 4 minutes. Add the cumin seeds, coriander, fenugreek seeds, and paprika and toast for 10 seconds and then add the chicken pieces and cook until it is nearly done, about 8 minutes. Add the yogurt and finish cooking the chicken, about 2 more minutes and then stir in the papaya chunks. Serve the chicken with rice or rotis.
Per serving: Calories 385; Total Fat 13.5 grams; Saturated Fat 2 grams; Protein 51 grams; Total Carbohydrate 13 grams; Sugar: 6 grams; Fiber 3 grams; Cholesterol 146 milligrams; Sodium 290 milligrams;