- 1 (16-ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain reserving 1 cup pasta water.
While the pasta is cooking, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli florets, red pepper, carrots, onion, and Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing Mix. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chicken, tomatoes, and broth. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
Add the cooked pasta to the vegetables and chicken and toss together. If the mixture is dry then add the reserved pasta water and mix. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.