- 1 1/4 cups finely-grated Cheddar
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped fresh pimento peppers
- 1/4 onion, minced, any extra juices pressed out using a strainer
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, minced
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, as needed
- Hot sauce, such as Tabasco, as needed
- Cornbread, for serving
Transfer the mixture to a bowl and fold in the pimento peppers, onion, roasted red peppers, parsley, chives and jalapeno. Season with salt, lemon and hot sauce to taste. Serve with cornbread.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.