- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 5 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced, and each slice quartered
- 1 lime, sliced, and each slice quartered
- 1 orange, sliced, and each slice quartered
- 3 maraschino cherries, plus 1/4 cup maraschino liquid
- One 24-ounce bottle sparkling water
In a large pitcher, stir together the pomegranate juice, strawberries, lemon, lime, orange, maraschino cherries and maraschino liquid. Add the sparkling water and pour into 8 ice-filled glasses. Serve immediately.
NotesA viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. Cooking Channel has not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.