Quinoa Salad with Twig Farm Goat Tomme
- 2 cups quinoa
- 8 ounces Twig Farm goat Tomme, diced or crumbled
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 Kirby or Israeli cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into small dice
- 1 large stalk celery, cut into small dice
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves chopped
- 1 bunch fresh flat parsley, leaves chopped
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 pack grape tomatoes, each sliced in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the quinoa according to the directions on the box.
Combine the cheese, oil, lemon juice, allspice, cucumbers, celery, mint, parsley, scallions and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour for the flavors to meld.
This recipe was provided by a professional chef or restaurant and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.