Red Snapper Tacos
- 1 package store-bought taco shells
- 1 pound red snapper, catfish or wild striped bass fillets, diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 canned chipotle pepper, finely minced
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Few dashes hot sauce
- Juice of 3 limes
- Oil, for sauteing
- Avocado Relish
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
Place saute pan over medium-high heat, and add a few tablespoons oil for sauteing. Add the fish, then other ingredients one at a time: chile powder, chipotle, cilantro, hot sauce, and lime juice. Remove pan from the heat when cooked through.
Fold cooked fish and avocado relish together.
Place the taco shells in a warm oven until warm; remove from oven and fill with combined mixture.