Roasted Halibut with Fresh Herb Sauce
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped arugula
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Six 6-ounce skinless halibut or cod fillets
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, the arugula, parsley, marjoram, oregano and vinegar. Season the herb sauce with salt and pepper.
Lightly oil a large baking dish. Arrange the halibut filets in the dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 8 minutes. Sprinkle the fish with the toasted breadcrumbs and roast until the fish is cooked through, about 8 minutes longer. Transfer the fish fillets to individual plates, drizzle with the herb sauce and serve.
NotesCook's Note: The sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated for several hours.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.