- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh salmon fillet, skinned, boned and chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons beer mustard
- 4 slices ripe tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- 8 slices cucumber
- 4 whole-wheat kaiser rolls, buttered and toasted
Mix salmon with herbs, salt and pepper. Form into 4 equal patties.
Heat a small griddle or iron skillet. Cook salmon on each side until brown, about 15 minutes.
Assemble sandwiches onto kaiser rolls with all condiments, and then serve with fries or tater tots.
Series: Man Kitchen
Episode: Man-Sized Salmon Burgers (Ep. 2)