Sangria de Cava
- Sugar, for making simple syrup
- Ice, for serving
- 1/4 ounce Spanish brandy, such as Torres 5
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur, such as Gran Torres liqueur
- Splash lemon-lime soda
- One 375-milliliter bottle Cava or any sparkling white wine
- 1 lime, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced
- 1 orange, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced
- Cherries, for garnish
Combine equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Let cool, and then chill before use.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.