- Canola oil spray, for greasing
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 40 salted soda crackers, crushed
- 10 ears corn, shucked and kernels cut from cobs (about 4 cups)
- Two 14.75-ounce cans cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with the canola spray.
In a large bowl, mix together the milk, onions, sugar, butter, salt, pepper, crackers, corn, cream-style corn and eggs. Pour into the prepared casserole dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour, stirring halfway through.