- 2 ounces refried beans
- 1 ounce butter
- One 6-inch piece French bread, split lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 6 pickled jalapeno pepper slices
- 6 onion slices
- 5 slices tomatoes
- 4 ounces sliced beef knuckle steak
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices ham
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 ounces chipotle mayo
Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper and grill to desired temperature, about 5 minutes.
Layer the cheese, ham, avocados, cooked vegetables and steak onto the sandwich. Then spread the chipotle mayo on top and cut in half to serve.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.