- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish, cubed into 1-ounce cubes (about 1-inch squares)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill over high heat or the oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine the cubed swordfish with the garlic, oil, lemon zest, rosemary and parsley. Skewer the swordfish alternately with the onions, green peppers and red peppers. Sprinkle the kebabs with salt and pepper. Grill or roast for 12 to 15 minutes. Squeeze the lemon juice over the skewers before serving.