- 2 to 3 pineapple slices
- 2 to 3 orange slices
- 2 to 3 blackberries
- 2 to 3 lime wedges
- 2 ounce or 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons elderflower-flavored liqueur*
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons simple syrup*
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Splash orange juice
- Ice, as needed
- Red wine, as needed (recommended: rioja)
- *Cook's Note: peach-, pear- or ginger-flavored liqueur can be substituted.
- *Cook's Note: Simple syrup is equal parts sugar and water cooked until the sugar dissolves and then cooled completely.
In desired drinking glass, add the pineapples, oranges, blackberries, and lime wedges. Cook's Note: If you dont like the fruits suggested here feel free to use whichever fruits you desire.
Next add the tequila, elderflower-flavored liqueur, simple syrup, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Add ice to glass and stir to mix ingredients. Top glass with red wine and enjoy.